Hilton Head Island may not be covered in a blanket of snow but holiday festivity and cheer can be found all over our area with the variety of events, activities, and ways to make holiday memories with family and friends.
Take a look at some of the ways you can celebrate the holidays here in Hilton Head:
1. Visit South Beach in the Sea Pines Resort to enjoy hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights at South Beach Marina Christmas Village.
2. Head to the Salty Dog Cafe on Friday’s and Saturday’s during December from 3pm-7pm for visits and free photos with Santa! You are also invited to bring your (well behaved) pets for pictures with Santa through December 21 in the office of the South Beach Inn.
3. Bring your kids to The Frosty Frog Cafe in Coligny Plaza every Sunday until December 30 from 12pm-5pm for a free inflatable Bounce House!
4. Get into the holiday spirit with the Sounds of Christmas Holiday Concert made possible by the Hilton Head Choral Society. This concert has become an Island holiday tradition and has something for everyone’s musical taste with yuletide favorites for the entire family.
5. Gather the family and watch the movie “Polar Express” under the Liberty Oak Tree in Harbour Town on December 20, 7-8:30pm. Bench seating will be provided and admission is free with the donation of a canned food item for Deep Well. There will be a fire pit complete with s’mores!
6. Gregg Russell will performs songs of the season for children and adults as Santa arrives for a special visit on December 23, from 7:30pm-9pm. This event is complimentary and will be held in Harbour Town in the Sea Pines Resort.
7. Gather around the Liberty Oak Tree in Harbour Town to watch classic holiday movies, roast marshmallows over a fire pit, and enjoy festive games and activities for the whole family, December 26-30. Games and activities start at 4pm and the movie and fire pit start a 6pm. This activity is free however donations for Deep Well are appreciated.
8. Join the folks at Harbour Town for the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop on December 31 at 7pm AND midnight at the Sea Pines Resort. The ball drops from the top of the Harbour Town Lighthouse. The Quarterdeck and the Topside Waterfront Restaurants will be serving up great food and lots of fun as well. The celebration begins at 6pm!
I just love this time of year in Hilton Head! What are your favorite ways to celebrate the holidays?
My name is June Seebohm and I am an experienced Realtor serving the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC area’s. I am happy to help you in any way that I can in regards to learning about our beautiful area, as well as any and all of your real estate needs or questions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-290-2929. I also have a Facebook Page and would love to connect with you there. Whether you are a vacationer, resident, buyer, seller, or current home owner/renter interested in the Hilton Head area, this is a blog you’ll want to follow!