Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 10am – 4pm, bring your friends and family to Old Town Bluffton for a day of art, music, food, and so much more! It’s the perfect way to treat mom to a day out on Mother’s Day weekend, and admission is free!
This year there will be over 200 vendors and a fantastic entertainment lineup:
• Sun City Cloggers at 10 a.m.
• Bluffton Dancers at 11 a.m.
• Pie Eating Contest, sponsored by The Sugaree, at 11:30 a.m.
• Ugly Dog Contest, sponsored by May River Realty, at 1 p.m.
• Sun City Strummers from 2-3:30 p.m.
• Bulldog Blues Band from 10 a.m.-noon
• Willie Cohen from noon – 2 p.m.
• Howard Duff from 2-4 p.m.
• Chilly Willy Band from 10 a.m.-noon
• Bill Dupont from noon-2 p.m.
• Jim Davidson from 2-4 p.m.
In addition to free admission, parking is free and there will be a free shuttle service available. Speaking from experience, I suggest wearing comfortable shoes for walking and don’t forget the sunscreen! Friendly dogs are also welcome at the Bluffton Village Festival, but they must be on a leash.
The vendors and members of the Bluffton Rotary Club are hoping to see you there, the only question is which are you looking forward to most — the art, food, entertainment, or all of the above?
My name is June Seebohm and I am an experienced Realtor serving the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC area’s. I am happy to help you in any way that I can in regards to learning about our beautiful area, as well as any and all of your real estate needs or questions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: email@example.com or call 843-290-2929. I also have a Facebook Page and would love to connect with you there. Whether you are a vacationer, resident, buyer, seller, or current home owner/renter interested in the Hilton Head area, this is a blog you’ll want to follow!