Hilton Head Island may not be covered in a blanket of snow but holiday festivity and cheer can be found all over our area with the variety of events, activities, and ways to make holiday memories with family and friends.
Take a look at some of the ways you can celebrate the holidays here in Hilton Head:
1. Head to the Salty Dog Cafe on Friday’s and Saturday’s during December from 3pm-7pm for visits and free photos with Santa! You are also invited to bring your (well behaved) pets for pictures with Santa through December 22 in the office of the South Beach Inn.
2. Get festive at the Hilton Head Island Winter Wonder Festival on December 14-15 from 4pm-8pm with a golden candy cane hunt, winter hayrides, carnival games, local holiday entertainment, blowup rides, holiday arts and crafts and much more! The festival is held in Shelter Cove Park.
3. Visit South Beach in the Sea Pines Resort to enjoy hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights at South Beach Marina Christmas Village.
4. Bring your kids to The Frosty Frog Cafe in Coligny Plaza every Sunday until December 30 from 1pm-5pm for a free inflatable Bounce House!
5. Get into the holiday spirit with the festive Hilton Head Choral Society’s 28th Annual Christmas Tour of Homes from noon to 5pm on Sunday, December 9. This year’s self-guided tour features six uniquely designed Hampton Hall homes decorated in stunning holiday splendor!
6. Enjoy Winter Ice Skating in Harbour Town from December 22-31! The skate rink will be located in the heart of Harbour Town, on the lawn adjacent to the Liberty Oak. It will be open daily from 11am-9pm, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
7. Gregg Russell will performs songs of the season for children and adults as Santa arrives for a special visit on December 23, from 7:30pm-9pm. This event is complimentary and will be held in Harbour Town in the Sea Pines Resort.
8. Join the folks at Harbour Town for the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop on December 31 at 7pm AND midnight at the Sea Pines Resort. The ball drops from the top of the Harbour Town Lighthouse. The Quarterdeck and the Topside Waterfront Restaurants will be serving up great food and lots of fun as well.
I just love this time of year in Hilton Head! What are your favorite ways to celebrate the holidays?
My name is June Seebohm and I am an experienced Realtor serving the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC area’s. I am happy to help you in any way that I can in regards to learning about our beautiful area, as well as any and all of your real estate needs or questions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-290-2929. I also have a Facebook Page and would love to connect with you there. Whether you are a vacationer, resident, buyer, seller, or current home owner/renter interested in the Hilton Head area, this is a blog you’ll want to follow!