While you may not be able to soak up the warm sun on the beach or learn a new water sport during the cooler months, the Hilton Head Island area still offers so much to do. In fact, the town of Bluffton has a variety of fun, family friendly events that just wouldn’t be the same any other time of year!
Locals and visitors alike look forward to the Fall activities and changes in routine that the season brings, and with the charm and beauty that Bluffton is known for, it’s a perfect location for these events.
Here’s a look at what’s planned for the next few months in Bluffton:
- September 22 – Beer and Brats at Calhoun Promenade
- October 13 – 3rd Annual Lowcountry Rockin’ the Pink Breast Cancer Walk – This event has been moved back to Red Cedar Elementary School this year so there will be plenty of room to walk and to park!
- October 14-21 – 8th Annual Historic Arts and Seafood Festival – This week long event offers a myriad of activities, showcasing the locally harvested seafood, delicious Low Country cuisine, rich history, culture and art of the area and Southern hospitality found only in Bluffton.
- October 27 – Alzheimer’s Memory Walk in Old Town
- October 27 – Zombie Mile in Old Town at 5:00pm
- November 3 – Bluffton International & Craft Beer Fest at Calhoun Promenade
- November 10 – Greater Bluffton Chamber Lowcountry Boil and BBQ at Oyster Factory Park
- November 30-December 2 – Weekend of Lights (including our Christmas parade)
Over the next few months there are so many opportunities to gather the family and your friends and head to an event that allows for fun, meeting new people, and even a little exercise!
There’s never a shortage of things to do and if you have any questions about these events or anything else happening in or around Bluffton, let me know!
What do you like best about the Fall season in Bluffton?
My name is June Seebohm and I am an experienced Realtor serving the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC area’s. I am happy to help you in any way that I can in regards to learning about our beautiful area, as well as any and all of your real estate needs or questions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: email@example.com or call 843-290-2929. I also have a Facebook Page and would love to connect with you there. Whether you are a vacationer, resident, buyer, seller, or current home owner/renter interested in the Hilton Head area, this is a blog you’ll want to follow!