Choosing Hilton Head Island as your family vacation destination is the right choice, mainly because there are so many things to do and experience that will create long-lasting memories. With the 12 miles of beaches to play, ride bikes and run on, the special way the sand is just perfect for building sand castles, and the unique activities available all over the island, you can’t go wrong!
In addition to the beach, here are a variety of things you’ll want to consider doing when here with your family on vacation:
1. Zipline Hilton Head – A brand new, amazing outdoor adventure has just opened in Hilton Head Island, becoming the latest and greatest way to get your adrenaline pumping and experience the views that Hilton Head has to offer. There are age restrictions, so please check first.
2. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve – Featuring a wide variety of fauna and flora, this scenic nature reserve also serves as home to many species of birds.
3. Special K Sailing Charters – This 40 ft. luxury sailing yacht sails daily from Shelter Cove Marina.
4. Lawton Stables – This full-service equestrian center features pony rides and a small animal farm where you can interact with cows, sheep, rabbits, donkeys and a llama.
6. Pirates of Hilton Head – Set sail on a pirate cruise that leads to a sunken treasure chest.
7. Take a Guided Hilton Head Dolphin Tour from one of the many places that have lots in store for you.
8. Harbour Town Lighthouse – The Island’s best known and best loved landmark.
10. Adventure Cove – 2 Caribbean style miniature golf courses await at this family fun center located at Highway 278 and Folly Field Road. In addition to mini golf, they have the island’s largest arcade, and a variety of games that range from the classics to the newest interactive games on the market.
11. Visit the Hilton Head Harbour Town Yacht Basin
Hilton Head Island truly has so much to offer, especially during the summer when you’re here with your family on vacation. I hope this list of awesome attractions give you at least a starting point.
What are you going to do first?
My name is June Seebohm and I am an experienced Realtor serving the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC area’s. I am happy to help you in any way that I can in regards to learning about our beautiful area, as well as any and all of your real estate needs or questions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-290-2929. I also have a Facebook Page and would love to connect with you there. Whether you are a vacationer, resident, buyer, seller, or current home owner/renter interested in the Hilton Head area, this is a blog you’ll want to follow!