Going to be in Hilton Head Island for Father’s Day? Lucky you! There are so many ways you can spend the day with dad, making it special and memorable. After all, he deserves at least one day that he can put work and house chores aside and enjoy some of what Hilton Head has to offer, especially at this time of year when temp’s average in the low 80’s and the outdoors are just calling for some fun!
Things to do in Hilton Head Island for Father’s Day
1. Take a dolphin watching cruise or a sunset dinner cruise with Vagabond Cruise.
2. Visit the Harbour Town Lighthouse for a one of a kind view from the top.
3. Go horseback riding.
4. Have a picnic in one of the parks of Hilton Head.
5. Go crabbing.
6. Head to the beach and make the biggest sand castle ever!
7. Take a kayaking tour with Outside Hilton Head.
8. Go for a bike ride on the beach.
9. Spend the day in Harbour Town Yacht Basin.
10. Have dinner at one of the many seafood restaurants on the island.
11. Finish off the day by watching the sunset! This activity can be enjoyed by the whole family or just mom and dad!
How are you going to spend Father’s Day this year with the special dad in your life?
My name is June Seebohm and I am an experienced Realtor serving the Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC area’s. I am happy to help you in any way that I can in regards to learning about our beautiful area, as well as any and all of your real estate needs or questions! Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: email@example.com or call 843-290-2929. I also have a Facebook Page and would love to connect with you there. Whether you are a vacationer, resident, buyer, seller, or current home owner/renter interested in the Hilton Head area, this is a blog you’ll want to follow!